With a comprehensive suite of ecological, biological and hydrological services ranging from watershed-scale management plans to individual wetland and stream assessments, Nutter & Associates has the expertise to deliver quality results.
- Stream and Wetland Delineation, Restoration and Mitigation
- Watershed Assessments and Protection Plans
- NPDES Permitting Assistance
- Biological, Vegetative and Threatened and Endangered Species Surveys
- Phase I and II Environmental Assessments
We have designed or worked on over 400 systems, including some of the largest and most innovative in the country, Nutter & Associates expert team leads the field in land treatment services.
- Detailed Soil Mapping and Site Characterization
- Site Specific Water and Nutrient Balance Development
- Design and Permitting
- Hydrogeologic Investigation and Modeling
- Operations and Management
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Performance Audit
- Corrective Action Plans
SOIL & HYDROLOGY
Our knowledgeable professionals have performed soil investigations and hydrological studies for properties ranging from small tracts to large military bases with complex environmental conditions.
- Soil Surveys and Mapping
- Hydric Soil Investigations
- Surface Water Hydrological Studies
- Water Quality Assessments
- Stream Gauging and Rating Curve Development
- Groundwater and Hydrogeological Assessments
- Hydrologic Modeling and Groundwater Mounding
- Aquifer Testing
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
Our team is ready to help you with your project.
Nutter & Associates, Inc. is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting firm that provides a broad range of integrated services working to ensure that the most up-to-date and comprehensive scientific methods are used while addressing our Clients' priorities for environmental and land management.
David Huff joins Nutter Staff
Nutter & Associates is proud to announce the addition of David Huff to our team of environmental professionals, and extends a welcome to the clients of Huff Environmental Consulting, Inc. David’s knowledge and greater than 20 years experience as a geologist, soil scientist and agronomist working with land-based wastewater management systems, wetland science and hydrogeologic […]