David has over 20 years experience as an environmental consultant. His specialties are agronomy, soil science and hydrogeology. He is a registered Professional Geologist in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, North and South Carolina; a Licensed Soil Scientist in North Carolina and through the Soil Science Society of America, a Professional Soil Classifier in Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and Mississippi; a Professional Agronomist and Certified Crop Advisor and a Certified Professional in Erosion & Sediment Control. He has provided expert testimony in both State and Superior Court in Georgia.
- Land treatment of wastewater
- Hydric soil and wetland delineations and 404 permitting
- Agronomic performance evaluations
- Hydrogeologic investigations
- Well siting investigations for high-yield wells in crystalline rock environments
- Site evaluations for on-site sewer systems
- Classification and mapping of soils for land use studies
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
David currently serves as Chair of the Georgia Department of Public Health’s Soil Classifier Certification Advisory Committee and is a Member of the Soil Science Society of Georgia. He also serves on the Board of Education for Clarke County, Georgia. When not working David spends time with his family, enjoys fishing and the outdoors.