Tony is a Professional Wetland Scientist, an aquatic and wetland ecologist specializing in the characterization and assessment of aquatic ecosystems in the southeastern U.S. He has worked for private, public and non-profit entities across the southeast studying ecosystem processes and natural resource issues for over 14 years.
- Benthic macroinvertebrate and fish community assessment
- Wetland ecological investigations, including hydrology, vegetation, and soils
- Water quality characterization and non-point source pollution assessment
- Georgia EPD Watershed Assessment and Protection Plan implementation
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Stream and wetland restoration
- Wetland and stream jurisdictional delineation
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers mitigation bank development
Tony is a member of the Society of Wetland Scientists and Georgia Association of Water Professionals.